Thursday, September 18, 2008

i would like to thank,,,,

hey hey hey!!!!

yes i blog now!!!! surprise surprise!!!! i'm pretty sure that ppl who have known me for ten yrs would be shocked as to why i decided to conform to the norm :)

well it's been a stressful new semester (as always) but this time there's a special reason to why i'm stressed it's cos i can't stand a particular "someone" and as for now blogging would be my way of venting.... thinking about this particular person takes so much brain space and i decided to let it unfurl online instead; so that i can stuff more music history facts in my overtstuffed brain....

so thank you my "dear" friend for making this blog a reality.... go ahead, take a bow i know u want to u ego-centric fellow!!!!!

1 comment:

MapleRain said...

raechen!! omg u love ur DEAR FRIEND more than me!!
hahaha welcome to blogger world